In-game advertising; T-Mobile Sidekick in Need For Speed Undercover
This is a screenshot from the popular PC Racing game, Need For Speed Undercover. The billboard for the T-Mobile Sidekick is not the only instance you encounter this device in the game. During the game, the player is informed of his next assignment through phone calls. Whenever these calls come in, a small T-Mobile logo flashes on the screen. The villian, Chau Wu, also flips out a Sidekick in one cut scene, and starts typing an email.
What is a techtangerine?
The original tagline of this site was: "Tips, Tricks, DIY, Hacks and Rants by Hamad Subani." Since then, techtangerine has become a place to unload highly original meditations, musings and opinion on the tech world. In a nutshell (or tangerine?) this is about giving back to the web.
Get fresh techtangerine
- Interesting Comments on the New Generation F-35 Fighter Plane
- Guess Who Hates the Bitcoin?
- A Redditor Laments on the Destruction of Reddit
- Upgrading the iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1 while preserving baseband using Jailbreak; a Flowchart
- WordPress and the Shared Hosting Environment
- Continuous Ink Systems Come of Age
- Visualizing WordPress
- Why WordPress should be served Cached
- Subversion for a Casual WordPress User…Promises and Challenges
- Why Subversion is not a complete way to update WordPress